For more than 30 years, Dr. Roblee has been creating beautiful smiles. He delivers results that transform patients' lives and improve their self-image. He has earned a reputation not just in Northwest Arkansas, but throughout the United States and elsewhere in the world, for providing cutting-edge techniques and state-of -the-art technology in the field of orthodontics. "It's important to me to provide the highest quality of care available and provide every patient with the best experience and end result possible,” says Dr. Roblee.
- Dr. Roblee practiced restorative dentistry before returning to school to get his master’s in orthodontics. He has limited his practice to the specialty of orthodontics, but his background in restorative dentistry adds a unique level of experience and expertise not found in our region.
- Dr. Roblee established the Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy, a local study club of dentists, physicians and specialists who meet monthly to exchange expertise, share literature and hear guest speakers. This study club has been replicated with chapters throughout the world.
- Dr. Roblee is a renowned lecturer and has given more than 500 presentations worldwide on many topics, including Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy: A Comprehensive Approach to Optimal Patient Care. This is also the title of a textbook that he has authored.
- We are pleased to be the first orthodontic office in the region to offer our patients the new 3-D scanner called the iTero scanner. It is an alternative to the putty impressions, and it also produces more accurate results. It is beneficial when treating special needs patients.
- We hold the Top 1% Provider Status for Invisalign®; and Invisalign® Teen, which means we are in the top 22 providers in North America. This indicates the level of experience and expertise we provide our patients.
- Dr. Roblee is a long-time proponent of expanding the palate in young patients. By doing the expansion, the teeth are given room to grow properly, and the end result is a big, beautiful smile. There is more research indicating how the expansion can impact overall health with the development of bone, dynamics of the airway, etc. There is no substitute for this type of treatment.
At Roblee Orthodontics, we can assure each patient that he/she will get the best treatment available with the highest level of expertise and experience possible. In addition to using the latest orthodontic techniques and developing new standards, our primary job is improving lives… one smile at a time!