· Wear aligners 22 hours each day; 7 days a week
· Only remove aligners to eat and brush/floss your teeth
· During meals and brushing place aligners in a retainer case. We recommend you always have one with you
· Switch to your next aligner on the evening of your 7th day.
· To keep aligners clean:
o Brush aligners with soft bristle toothbrush and water every time you brush your teeth. You may use Listerine/Scope mouthwash to brush your aligners with as well.
o You may also soak your trays in a mixture of water and mouthwash while you are eating, helps keep aligners fresh.
· Remember to use your chewy every time you place your aligners back in your mouth, helps assure that your trays are all way seated over your attachments.