Roblee Orthodontics is proud to use the most state-of-the-art technology available to help create the smile you want, which is why we use the Cadent iOC™ Digital Orthodontic Impression System powered by iTero™.
Using the iTero™ digital scanner, we will take three-dimensional digital images, or impressions, of your teeth and bite. These impressions are then sent to our nearest Cadent-partnering lab, where they will fabricate a model of your teeth. No impression trays with sticky putty needed!
The digital impressions and the model will help us formulate a personalized treatment plan that meets your specific needs and desires. We can also use them to visually show you your treatment options and help us keep you up-to-date on your treatment progress.
After your specific treatment plan has been chosen, the digital impressions allow us to create customized bracket trays that we use to place your brackets on your teeth, all at one time, with increased efficiency and overall effectiveness.
Some benefits of iOC™ digital impressions over traditional putty impressions include:
- Accuracy: They capture the exact contours of your teeth.
- Efficiency: They require less time in the treatment chair.
- Comfort: Taking the digital images is less invasive. No putty is used, and patients are more at ease without fearing they will gag on the impression trays.
- Customizability: They provide a digital plan and allow for trays that are tailored to meet the individual needs and desires of each patient.
- Visualization: They provide each patient with a definite picture of what their teeth will look like before, during and after orthodontic treatment.
- Innovation: They use the most advanced 3-D video technologies.